Tuesday, October 15, 2013

TRICK OR TREAT?!

Inspired by this year's colorful burst of autumn - in the leaves...in the air...in the stores, I find myself wondering why I am so taken by these annual events, this year. And then it hits me like corn shot from a cannon. I AM HOME - not at Miramar, or El Paso, or Nellis. BUT HOME!!!! I love being home, but not when our season wasn't a season at all! Outside of Oshkosh and Reno, there wasn't much to be excited about! We all love the "Crazy Farmer" routine, along with the jet truck, and the talented wing-walkers, and brilliant pilots performing daring maneuvers, but they just can't top our military jet teams! So many of us were so hopeful with the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds 2014 published schedule, but now that the government has shut down, we wonder, Trick or Treat...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home