Monday, July 07, 2008

Oshkosh is Coming!

So you thought I would forget about the blog . . . wrong!!!

So you thought I would begin with an apology . . . wrong!!!

So you thought I would ask "Where in the world is Warren?" Right?!. . . wrong again!!!

No, having been so caught up in redoing our web-site while attending to all things necessary for the air shows, I just needed a breather. I have inhaled, exhaled, and I am ready to go! I just can't believe that I am preparing for Oshkosh already!

Our show shirt is pretty, pretty, pretty spectacular! We have also added some new designs to our Blackbird collection: A T-6, a Gee-Bee, and a revised JSF.

In addition to our new designs, we are knocking them dead with our P-40 Hawaiian shirt with matching sneakers. Keep checking our site for all these new additions. And . . . come see them in person at the air shows!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog posts are always very entertaining! Too bad you don't blog more often!!!

July 07, 2008 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home